The New Car Dealers Foundation of BC distributes award and grant funding through the CarCareerBC program, and also in collaboration with several post-secondary schools. Over $40,000 is distributed annually through the various awards.
Awards are currently set up with the following schools and programs (click on the school name for award details):
– BCIT, Marketing Tourism Program
– Georgian College, Automotive Business diploma (AUBU) and Bachelor of Business – Automotive Management degree (BBAM) program
– Northwestern College, Details coming soon…
– Okanagan College, Automotive Service Technician Pre-Apprenticeship Trades, Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship, and Business Degree/Diploma Program
– Vancouver Island University, Business Program, and Automotive Service Technician Program
The Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA) also has a scholarship established for students enrolled in the Automotive Business School of Canada (ABSC), Bachelor of Business – Automotive Management program through Georgian College.
For students who are not attending the above schools/programs, you may apply for a grant through the CarCareerBC program.
If you are a post-secondary school interested in partnering with the New Car Dealers Foundation of BC on awards, grants or scholarships, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a post-secondary school with a donation request, please contact: email@example.com
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 350 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.